Sell your Saddle
* A saddle agreement document and terms and conditions will be emailed to you for the sell of your saddle.
Do you have a saddle for sale?
* Saddles bought outright ( depending on age,condition,style,brand,make and model etc)
* No Narrow saddles , western , foreign ,side saddle ,non adjustable synthetics, saddles that retail under £300 (market value),broken tree, unequal panels , broken girth straps etc.
* Saddles sold on Commission, 25% taken off total sell price of your saddle. i.e ( Selling price £400.00 you will receive £300 )
(Ebay take 10% so this will be added in the final sale price)
* Your saddle will be taken on saddle fitting appointments, advertised on social media and online selling sites.
* As a qualified Society of Master Saddlers saddle fitter, I can answer questions about your saddle and the fitting of it.
* People have more confidence to buy from a company rather than an individual.
* No cleaning, relentless advertising, silly questions or dealing with time wasters.
* We ship worldwide and package all saddles with care. *Your saddle will be fully insured at all times.
* We can reflock and repair your saddle at an extra cost to help sell your saddle.
* Ensure you describe in full any scuffs/scratches/fading/marks as this will effect the price of your saddle.
* Simply package up your saddle and send it me or I can arrange collection from you ,you will need to package up your saddle and be available 9.00 am- 5.00 pm on the day of collection .
* Once your saddle has sold and the sale has cleared, we then transfer you your payment minus any deductions (Commission, fee’s, inward carriage etc)
* If the saddle arrives and is not fit for sale or as described the seller will be responsible for return postage.
Contact us today and let us do the hard work for you!
Tel: 07970 741817
Or visit www.jtssaddlery.com