17" 7 17.5" Fairfax Spirit Jump
Fairfax Spirit Jump
Designed specifically with show jumpers in mind, the panel concept de-restricts the shoulder and knee apparatus in flight, allowing the horse greater freedom of movement and therefore increased clearance over the fence. The slim-line design improves the rider’s sense of connectivity with their horse, aiding unity and a closer leg contact.
The Fairfax Spirit Jump benefits from all the features common to every saddle in the Performance Range (see design details below), plus the following features:
- Covered with fine, super-soft and supple calf leather
- Adjustable knee blocks at the front and thigh blocks at the back for customised rider support
- Three adjustable girthing options allow the saddle fitter to fine-tune the fit of this saddle to ensure stability and comfort on the flat and over fences
This saddle was designed and tested using pressure mapping and gait analysis.
|Seat Sizes||17", 17½"|
|Changeable Gullet||N/M to XW/XXW|
|Gullet Bar Type||R-Bar|
Patent: GB2515079. The weight-bearing part of the panel under the rider’s seat is separated from the part under the rider’s knee which lies over the horse’s shoulder, allowing the shoulder independence of movement. Scientific testing shows that this affords the horse improved limb extension, joint flexion and gait symmetry.
Changeable Gullet Bars
Seven changeable gullet bar width options, in half width fitting increments, allow the selection of the exact width for the horse's profile. The saddle fitter can choose between seven width fittings to best suit the profile of the horse’s withers. The gullet bars can be changed quickly and easily as the horse develops or changes shape after time off.
The wool panels are lined with a layer of Prolite® for proven pressure distribution, while still allowing for traditional re-flocking on site.
British Wool Flocking
British wool provides superior softness and comfort for the horse. Each saddle has two flocking slots which make it easy for your saddle fitter to make quick fitting adjustments on site.
Handmade in England
Adjustable Girthing Options
All our saddles are handmade in Walsall by highly skilled Master Saddlers
When first assessing the fit, your saddle fitter will start with the neutral girthing position
Use the forward girthing option if the saddle slips forward as the horse moves.
If the saddle lifts at the back attach the moveable billet onto the back ring.
Care & Use
- Apply the Rapide Leathergel supplied with this saddle before first use. Re-apply Leathergel at least once a week to dry leather. Never use wet tack.
- Do NOT use spray soap, glycerine saddle soap or neatsfoot oil on this saddle.
- Always allow leather to dry naturally (do not use external heat sources).
- Check regularly that all four gullet bolts and two panel screws remain tight.
- SimaTree saddle tree (conformsto BS7875) is guaranteed for five years.
- Materials & workmanship are guaranteed for 12 months (subject to fair wear and tear.)
- As part of your regular saddle maintenance, check that all four bolts on the gullet bar & the two bolts on the panel remain tight.
- Repairs & alterations should only be carried out by authorised stockists only.
- Faliure to follow the care instructions above will invalidate this guarantee
- Register your guarantee at fairfaxsaddles.com