17", 17.5" & 18"Fairfax Classic Jump Plain Pad
Fairfax Classic Jump Plain Pad
The Classic Jump Plain Pad offers a more minimalist look and closer contact feel for the rider who doesn’t need the additional support provided by the larger block of our Classic Jump model. Rider comfort is by no means compromised – this luxurious saddle is made from the finest English leather, while multiple girthing options help achieve a perfectly fine-tuned fit.
The Fairfax Jump Plain Pad benefits from all the features common to every Classic saddle (see design details below), plus the following comfort-enhancing details.
- Integral sweat flap for a closer feel
- Smaller thigh block than the Classic Jump
- Luxurious double-oiled butt leather
- Super-soft full grain hide on the seat
- Spot stitches in the panel under the knee to give a closer feel and hold the flock in place
- Additional, removable balance strap to enhance the variety of girthing options
- Plain pad with a slimline ghost stitched knee pad
|Colour||Black, Brown, Brown with contrast welting|
|Seat Sizes||17", 17½", 18"|
|Changeable Gullet||N/M to XW/XXW|
|Gullet Bar Type||R-Bar|
Handmade in England
Made in Walsall, England by highly skilled Master Saddlers using the finest English hide and double-oiled butt leather.
Changeable Gullet Bars
Seven changeable gullet bar width options, in half width fitting increments, allow the selection of the exact width for the horse's profile.
British Wool Flocking
100% British wool flocking provides superior softness and comfort for the horse
The wool panels are lined with a layer of Prolite® for proven pressure distribution, while still allowing for traditional re-flocking on site.
Care & Use
- Apply the Rapide Leathergel supplied with this saddle before first use. Re-apply Leathergel at least once a week to dry leather. Never use wet tack.
- Do NOT use spray soap, glycerine saddle soap or neatsfoot oil on this saddle.
- Always allow leather to dry naturally (do not use external heat sources).
- Check regularly that all four gullet bolts and two panel screws remain tight.
- SimaTree saddle tree (conformsto BS7875) is guaranteed for five years.
- Materials & workmanship are guaranteed for 12 months (subject to fair wear and tear.)
- As part of your regular saddle maintenance, check that all four bolts on the gullet bar & the two bolts on the panel remain tight.
- Repairs & alterations should only be carried out by authorised stockists only.
- Faliure to follow the care instructions above will invalidate this guarantee
- Register your guarantee at fairfaxsaddles.com