14 Day saddle trial
We aim to make your saddle search as simple and enjoyable as possible.
Please see below for full details of our U.K Trial Period service, designed so you can try your chosen saddle at your convenience.
Contact me through email email@example.com
Facebook JTS Saddlery Ltd
Message me on messenger
Im a qualified saddle fitter and happy to help answer any questions you may have and it also helps to send me photos of your horse stood square both sides with the rider in the photo and a photo looking over and down of the horses back from behind looking down over the Shoulders wither and back where the saddle would sit.
How it works
🥰14 day Saddle Trial 🥰 🐴How it works🐴 Browse website, message us, have a chat on the phone ??
1️⃣,Choose your saddle to try ☺.
2️⃣, Pay by Bacs or Paypal💳, saddle delivered in 48 hour for the UK.
3️⃣, Saddle delivered📦 starts,ride,hack,school and jump. Step
4️⃣ If the saddle is not required, box it up and send it back (you pay carriage) message us. 🔙 Step
5️⃣ We receive saddle, let you know and refund you within 48 hours.💳
We recommend that all saddles are checked by a qualified sms saddle fitter at time of trial.
Choose your saddle for trial , ask any questions etc to help you
Make payment for saddle or saddles by
Please contact us
JTS Saddlery ltd
Your saddle will be carefully packaged in a strong cardboard box with protective packaging and fully insured
Upon arrival you may try the saddle as many times as needed,
PLEASE KEEP IN A DRY, SAFE, LOCKED ENVIROMENT.
During the trial, you are liable for the saddle. It is your responsibility to insure the saddle for accidental damage, theft, fire, flood etc.
Any damage incurred to the saddle if returned during the trial time will result in a deduction from the refund due.
If the saddle is unsuitable we ask for it to be received back at JTS Saddlery no later than the 14th day after delivery.
(See terms and conditions below)
Need your saddle delivered on a certain day to allow for a convenient trial period? Please add your preferred delivery date in your message.
Please let us know when to exspect your saddle back
Terms and Conditions
- Available for saddles bought within the U.K mainland only
- The saddle must be paid for in full prior to the trial period
- The 14 day trial period begins on the day your saddle is delivered
- The 14-day trial period includes weekends and bank holidays
- If unsuitable the saddle must be received back at JTS Saddlery no later than the 14th day after delivery.
- Saddles returned after the trial period has ended are not eligible for a refund.
- If you are returning a saddle please contact us and provide tracking details.
- The purchaser is responsible for the return postage costs.
- We advise using the Parcelforce 48hr service available at your local Post Office branch for the full amount insured and signed for .
- Or go to www.parcelforce.com and there are various delivery options and they can collect it from you
- Upon safe return to JTS Saddlery a full refund will be issued within two working days. Please note that this can take up to 7 working days to clear, depending on your account type.
Customers have the right to cancel a purchase within 14 calendar days of receiving goods or the durable confirmation , whichever is later.
As an online seller your customers have 14 days to cancel their order and get a refund once they’ve received the goods, for any reason. Once they’ve told you they want to cancel, they then have to return the goods within 14 days, and you have 14 days to refund the customer when you’ve received them.